Tube of choice. I am using the amazing artwork of Very Many. You can purchase a license to use her work at Pics For Design PTU kit by TK Dezigns called Dead Sexy found HERE. Thank you, Tammy! Template 91 by Sophisticat Simone found HERE
Plugin: Screenworks ~ Dot Screen, pinhole
Font for name is Chicken Butt found HERE Supplies for animation HERE I did not make this zipper but merely tweaked the animation to suit this tag. Please do not use this animation in any other tutorial w/o permission. Thank you.
* * * * *
1. Open template. Press Shift 'D' to make duplicate. Close original. Delete top credit layer. Select layer 6, float ~ defloat ~ add a new raster layer open paper 8, paste paper into the selection. Do not deselect. Modify selection ~ expand by 5, add a new raster layer Choose two colors from your tube, one pink, one purple, make a gradient using these colors using the foregr/bg gradient in the drop-down menu setting: radial, angle 45, repeats 7 Flood fill the selection. Do not deselect. Modify selection ~ expand by 5 ~ add a new raster layer Open paper 4 and paste into the selection. Add noise to this layer and the pink/purp gradient layer by adding noise affect ~ random, 25, monochrome checked. Arrange the layers with the black paper under the gradient layer, under paper 8 layer. Sharpen the paper 8 layer twice.
2. Select layer 5, float ~ defloat ~ modify selection ~ expand by 5, add a new raster layer Open paper 7, paste into the selection. Add noise effect as above. Selections Modify ~ Contract by 5 Select Layer 5 ~ invert selection and paste a closeup of your tube so the eyes are visible on this layer. Delete. Duplicate ~ mirror. Merge these two tube layer together. Drop opacity of tube layers to 40. Duplicate tube layers ~ apply plugin Screenworks ~ dot screen
3. Select layer 4 ~ float, defloat ~ invert selection open paper 9, paste it as a new layer ~ delete excess. invert selection ~ Modify selection ~ expand by 5 Add a new raster layer Open paper 4 ~ paste into the selection. Deselect. Add same noise affect. Back to paper 9 layer, sharpen once, duplicate ~ change blend mode to multiply and drop opacity to 55. Delete layer 4.
4. Open frame 6 ~ resize 80% C/P as top most layer. Select layer 3 ~ float ~ defloat ~ add a new raster layer ~ flood fill with one of the dark colors you chose from your tube above. Deselect. Delete layer 3. Open leather strip 1 ~ resize 75 %. C/P as a new layer free rotate 90 degrees to left. Place Layer 2 on template. Delete layer 2. Sharpen leather strip once.
5. Select layer 1 ~ float, defloat ~ add a new raster layer open paper 6 ~ paste into the selection Modify selection ~ expand by 5 Add a new raster layer flood fill with radial gradient you made earlier. Add same noise affect. Modify selection ~ expand by 5 ~ add a new raster layer open paper 4 ~ paste into the selection. Deselect. Add same noise affect. Move this layer below gradient layer, below the paper 6 layer. See reference tag. Select layer 1 again ~ float ~ defloat open close up of tube ~ C/P as a new layer above paper 6 circle layer invert selection ~ arrange tube to your liking ~ deselect. Duplicate this tube layer ~ use affect gaussian blur of 2 ~ change blend mode to soft light Apply Screenworks ~ pinhole affect to this layer
6. Open cluster trim 1 ~ resize 85 % C/P above small circle layer. Select word 2 b ~ float, defloat Add a new raster layer and flood fill it with a nice silver metal gradient found in your PSP. Deselect. Delete the wordart 2 b. Select word 2 ~ brightness/contrast -255/0 changes it to black.
Repeat for word1 b layer. Add silver gradient as above. Delete word1 b. Select word1 ~ float ~ defloat ~ add a new raster layer Flood fill it with a gradient made from same two colors except use linear 45 degrees, repeat of 1. Deselect. Delete word1. Add same Screenworks ~ dot screen to this wordart layer.
Open 3hearts element ~ resize 30%. C/P ~ mirror ~ move to right. Sharpen once.
7. Open main tube of choice, C/P ~ mirror. Position. Select layer 6 (first large circle we worked on) float ~ defloat Back to main tube layer, invert the selection and using eraser tool, erase the bottom part of the tube to make it appear the tube is stepping out of the circle. Deselect. Delete layer 6. Duplicate tube layer. Apply affect Gaussian blur of 2. Change blend mode to soft light and drop opacity to 48. D/S original tube layer only using -2/3/49/9 blur color black
Open wordart2 (dead sexy) ~ resize 55% C/P ~ arrange as desired. D/S all other elements (except tube) using 2/2/49/5 blur, color black
Add any other element of choice. If you wish to resize tag, do so now using smartsize.
6. Add copyright, URL, watermark & name. For name use foreground white, stroke 1, bg black sz 110 font Chicken Butt ~ alias is sharp. Type name, add D/S then sharpen once.
7. Open splatter 2, resize 75% C/P as topmost layer. Arrange Duplicate ~ mirror ~ duplicate ~ flip. Merge these 3 splatter layers ~ send to bottom ~ above white bg
Open chicken wire 2 ~ resize 55 % C/P Move to right D/S using 1/1/45/5 blur, color black see reference tag Delete white background. Save as a PNG.
If you wish to animate, delete the copyright layer. We will add this after we resize in A/S. I enclosed an animated zipper in my supplies. Open the zipper in A/S Back in PSP, close off or hide all the layers from the chainlink frame 6 and above. Edit Copy Merged the bottom layers 'n paste in A/S as a new animation. Duplicate this frame for a total of 20 frames. Select All Select Propagate Paste Open the animated zipper, Select All ~ Copy Paste frame one of the zipper ani on top of frame 1 of the new animation. View animation to check placement.
Back to PSP, Close off or hide all the bottom layers up to but excluding the chainlink frame, open or unhide the chainlink frame 'n every layer above it. Edit Copy Merged. Paste in A/S as a new animation. Duplicate frames until you have 20 frames. Select All ~ Copy Back to the original animation, Paste frame 1 of the new animation over frame 1 of the zippered animation. View animation to check for errors. If you wish to resize, do so now using bicubic 85-90%. Back to PSP, add a new layer for copyright. Convert to raster. Copy Paste in A/S as a new animation ~ duplicate for total of 20 frames. Edit ~ select all ~ copy 'n paste on frame 1 of animation. This helps to keep the copyright clear and legible once resized.
Tube of choice. I am using the sexy artwork of Jessica Dougherty. You can purchase a license to use her work at CDO PTU Valentine kit by TK Dezigns called HEY SUGAR found HERE.Thank you, Tammy!
Mask by MelyArts Free Mask 16 found HERE (fourth row, fourth mask from left) Plugin: EyeCandy 4000 ~ gradient glow
Font for name is FleurdeLeah, a payfont
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 700 x 650. Flood fill white. We can resize later. Add a new raster layer ~ select all open paper 6 ~ Paste Into the Selection Deselect. Open mask ~ Apply.
2. Open ribbon frame ~ resize 85%. C/P. Duplicate ~ change blend mode to Multiply. Merge down. Open frame 4 ~ resize 92%. C/P Free rotate 10 degrees to left. Sharpen. Open heart frosting 1 ~ resize 30%. C/P free rotate 5 - 7 degrees to left. Sharpen. Duplicate ~ move duplicate copy below frame. Using eraser tool, erase any part of this frosting to make it appear to be clipped onto frame. See reference tag.
3. Open swiggly line frosting 3 ~ resize 95%. C/P Add elements of choice. Add assorted cookies resized 60%.
4. Add tube of choice. Add pink trim 1 ~ resized 85%. C/P Duplicate ~ resize again 85%. Move slightly upward.
5. Add Love wordart or wordart of choice. I used chookiesheet 1 ~ resized 45%. To brighten wordart, use Brightness/Contrast ~ 25, 1 C/P. free rotate ~ Sharpen once. Add flowers of choice ~ resized 35- 50 %. Add sugar hearts. Add 'baked with' wordart ~ resized 75%. Add white gradient glow to this wordart using this setting: glow width 3.0, 0 soft corners opacity 100, move white slider to middle. Apply.
5. Drop shadow all elements and tube using your favourite setting or 1/3/35/blur 9/ color black
If you wish to resize tag, do so now using smartsize.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful artwork of The Vintage Angel™. You can purchase a license to use her work at CDO FTU blogtrain minikit by Stu of Creative Crazy Scraps Thank you, Stu! Paper of choice or the one I used HERE from Dillie's Designs kit Blue Roses ~ ddpaper4
GemsMask11 by Gem found HERE Wordart HERE Plugins: Mura's Meister ~ Copies Animation Shop
Font for name is Before The Rain found HERE Love this font!
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 660 x 550. Flood fill white. Add a new raster layer. Select All ~ open CCS paper 5 ~ copy paste into selection. Deselect. Apply mask. Merge group. Open wordart ~ resize 15% ~ C/P. Apply Mura's Meister Copies ~ tiling Angle - standard setting except change gap to 2. Apply same mask to this layer. Merge group. Change blend mode to Luminance (l). Open element 5 ~ 60%. C/P rotate 10 degrees left. Using selection tool, point-to-point, draw a selection around this frame. Add a new raster layer. Open ddPaper 4 from Dillie's Blue Roses kit. Paste into the selection. Deselect. Sharpen twice. Move this paper layer below the wordart layer.
2. Open tube of choice. C/P above frame layer. Duplicate. Move duplicate copy below the frame layer. On original tube layer, erase any part of tube that you don't wish to extend beyond frame. To brighten tube, use adjust ~ brightness/contrast ~ clarify ~ strength of 2 D/S the duplicate tube layer only. Open element 7 ~ resize 50%. C/P to right of frame, moving it below tube layers. Open element 6, resize 40% C/P. Using pick tool (deformation tool) rotate flower as in reference tag. Duplicate ~ flip ~ mirror. Open element 12 ~ resize 26% C/P ~ rotate 10 degrees to right. Open element 10 - 35%. C/P move to left ~ change blend mode to Luminance (l). D/ S all elements 3/3/35/5 color black.
3. Add name and copyright info. Close white background layer.
To animate, select original tube layer (uppermost), using selection tool ~ freehand ~ mode add, feather 0, smoothing 0, select layers in hair to add animation by zooming in on workspace using center wheel of mouse. Hold down shift key to select more layers. See reference tag. To add glitter, use effect ~ add noise uniform, monochrome checked, noise 30. Deselect.
Edit copy 'Merged' Open animation shop 'n paste as a new animation. Back to PSP, undo deselection, undo noise affect. change noise to 25. Deselect. Copy Merged ~ paste in A/S after current frame.
Back to PSP, undo & undo. Change noise to 40. Apply ~ Deselect. Copy Merged. Paste in A/S after current frame.
Back to PSP, undo, undo. Change noise to 35 ~ apply ~ deselect. Copy Merge ~ paste in A/S after current frame. You should have a total of 4 frames in A/S. View animation. If happy, crop in A/S using crop tool ~ Options: surround the opaque area. Ok. To save, use the following optimization settings:
automated GIF file, replace current animation with optimized version Customize ~ slide slider to better image quality Colors tab: 255 colors, optimized octree, error diffusion Optimizations tab: middle three checked Partial transparency tab: convert pixels to less than 40 Yes, blend with this color ~ select white. Next, next, finish. Save as a GIF.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful artwork of Susan Justice. You can purchase a license to use her work at UYA
FTU frame by Courtney's DigiScrappin' found HERE Thank you! While there, download the wordart below it. ; ) Texture of choice or one I used HERE
Mask by me found HERE Wordart of choice Some awesome wordart can be found HERE
Font for name is Bickham Script Two, a pay font
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 750 x 650 px. Flood fill white Add a new raster layer. Select All - open texture of choice ~ insert into selection. Deselect Apply mask. Open frame, resize to 600 px high. C/P Add main tube of choice. Resize if needed. Duplicate ~ move copy layer below frame layer. On original tube layer, erase any part of tube that extends outside of frame as you wish. See reference tag. D/S the duplicate tube layer only. Add wordart of choice.
If you wish to resize, do so now using smartsize.
3. Add copyright, URL, watermark and name 4. Delete white background, merge visible, crop merged opaque save as a PNG.
1. Open a new transparent image, 650 x 600 px. Flood fill white Add a new raster layer Select All - open paper of choice ~ insert into selection. Deselect Apply mask of choice. Resize element 37 to approx 590 px. C/P element 23 ~ 25% C/P element 44 ~ 50% element 27 ~ 25% Duplicate this element ~ resize further 50%. Move to right. element 25 ~ 25% element 35 - 25% element 4 - 10% element 9 - 5% element 17 - 10% element 29 - 600 px element 26 - 10% element 10- 20% - rotate with pick tool element 30 -20% element 40 - 20% element 39 - 15% element 32 - 10% element 45 - 20% rotate 10 degrees to right Add main tube of choice Add Xero - radiance to tube 186, 136, 130, 212 D/S elements 'n tube.
2. Draw a point to point selection around the smaller circle open paper of choice (resized) C/P into the selection open close up of tube C/P - invert selection & delete excess ~ deselect. Move tube 'n paper below small circle. apply Xero - porcelain filter to tube change opacity to overlay on this tube layer Apply Eye Candy Glass to tube if desired use clear glass setting
3. Add copyright, URL, watermark and name
4. Delete white background, merge visible, crop merged opaque save as a PNG. Hope you enjoy this quickie tut!
Hi everyone! It's good to be back. Hope you all had a safe and happy New year. I'm back..finally..after a much needed hiatus and itching to get back to tut writing. I tweaked my blog somewhat since my last post to update my look and simultaneously, learn more about blog designing. If you like, drop me in note in the comments beneath this post. I'd love to hear from you. Unfortunately I had to remove my shoutbox as it interfered with artisteer design. Should you need to contact me, please use my contact option above. Thanks for looking and I hope to be back real soon with a tutorial for you.
~ smiles ~